This 1963 Ferrari 330 won the “Concours de Sport” at this year’s Amelia Island. Get the total scoop tonight only on “One of A Kind” on Velocity! 9:30ET/8:30CST.
SEVEN THINGS I WOULD BE ARRESTED FOR IF I OWNED THE FERRARI 330 GTO.
- Shattering speed-limit sensors everywhere I drove.
- Loitering. Because I would lean against that car anywhere and everywhere, just to look cool.
- Breaking the land speed record going to the grocery store.
- Practicing for the Daytona 500 – while driving the Daytona 500.
- Waiting for drawbridges to raise halfway, then launching myself over.
- Never leaving the car, even to bathe and shower.
- Screaming wildly every time I punched the accelerator.
One thing I wouldn’t be arrested for: winning the Amelia Island Concours de Sport. That honor has already gone to Jim Jaeger, who owns one of the first four-liter GTOs built by the Ferrari factory – and now, a prestigious show award.
Congratulations to Jim Jaeger and his jaw-dropping Ferrari 330 GTO. We’re proud to know you as One of a Kind.