Five Car-Related Mystery Plots You Would Probably Pay to See
- When a man discovers a rusting hulk of metal for sale, he must decide whether to buy it on faith that it might be the car he’s been lusting after for decades.
- A man must defend his car against accusations that it’s not the car he thinks it is.
- When a new owner investigates the history of his classic car, he discovers it was part of a secret skunkworks project designed to save an entire company.
- The owner of a classic automobile employs a private investigator to track down and question the former owner, to uncover a treasure trove of secrets.
- When restoring an old car, a mechanic discovers car parts that have never been documented, and have no clear precedent.
See all of them. Tomorrow. About one incredible car. The Allard, On One of a Kind: Cars. Only on Velocity, only at 9:30.