SEVEN THINGS I WOULD BE ARRESTED FOR IF I OWNED THE FERRARI 330 GTO.
- Shattering speed-limit sensors everywhere I drove.
- Loitering. Because I would lean against that car anywhere and everywhere, just to look cool.
- Breaking the land speed record going to the grocery store.
- Practicing for the Daytona 500 – while driving the Daytona 500.
- Waiting for drawbridges to raise halfway, then launching myself over.
- Never leaving the car, even to bathe and shower.
- Screaming wildly every time I punched the accelerator.